Alstone is aluminium composite panel made out of two aluminium skins, which are pre-coated and thermally bonded to each side of non-toxic polyethylene core.
- To ensure colour consistency, the total requirement for a project is advised to be placed in one order. It is also recommended to install the panels in the same direction as marked arrow on the protective peel-off-film to avoid possible reflection differences
- Custom colours are also available upon request for solid colours, metallic colours and special finishes such as mirror, brush finishes etc. subject to the respective minimum quality
- Colour may vary from batch to batch.
- Excellent colour uniformity
- Hassel free maintenance
- Superior flatness
- High impact resistance
- Lightness & rigidity
- Reduces construction time in last stage
|Coil Thickness||0.10 mm / 0.25 mm / 0.50 mm|
|Core||Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
|Colors||30 solid and metallic colors
Special colors also available